Light at the end of the o2 support tunnel

o2 (of o2.co.uk fame) has to be, in my experience, one of the worst companies I have ever had the misfortune to have to deal with.

I am just coming to the end of a long battle with their idiotic customer service departments and proceedures regarding a refund for a phone I was sent in error and promptly returned. As reward for me promptly returning this phone in accordance with their proceedures they decided to charge me twice for the phone. I have spent nearly a month trying to get a refund for these charges. Each time I am promised it will be resolved and each time it fails to be resolved.

I am still at this time awaiting the final part of the refund but have been assured today, by John in team 109, that the bank credit was made to my account today and so I should see this in my account any day now.

Finally the end is in sight. Or is it?

0 comments: