www.error-code.org.uk

Well, its over 7 months since I created this website and traffic is somehow finding its way to the site which is nice.

The idea behind the site was to provide a vaguely useful reference site, whilst generating some revenue from the placement of google ads in order to try and raise enough funds to pay for the server hosting of this and my other little noddy web site/server projects.

Starting from an average of 30 hits per day in June (raising a total of $0.00), in December this climbed to over 680 hits per day and it raised over $28.

I dont think I can retire based on this revenue but $30/m is 1/2 way to the $60/m I need to break even. Fortunatly however I have another website that is currently generating around $30/m also so I am close to breaking even.

0 comments: